Friday, March 7, 2014

Another Storm in the Brain

Blow my mind, blow the sound ... (leia-se como um sussurro)


Every speech

Every sick
Every touch
Green and blue
                   
                        Blow my mind,
                           Blow the sound,
                                 and my bones...

I came out Alone.

I' take my hand,
my own hand.
I look at me
in the eyes
                              I Could see everything
                                    and reminds
                                            Who I am.

I came out with me.

I' Cleaning up,
all these - quickly/little bit-
I' Cleaning up
all thestrips
                                      standing up,
                                                   Dont forget,
                                                              I am here

 I came out with you!
                                   




No comments:

Post a Comment